We are seeking an energetic and forward-thinking Social-Media and Marketing Coordinator to contribute to the expansion and promotion of our consumer-facing footwear brands. The role is incredibly varied, so we guarantee you will never get bored. We're looking for someone who is a natural at capturing the lifestyle of our brands; communicating the brand through imagery, creative copy and innovative ideas.
Report directly to the marketing manager and responsible for PR and social media strategies, including press releases, brand partnerships, media relations, and influencer marketing.
- Support the implementation of marketing and communication plans: create and publish brand-specific content for all social media platforms
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Assist and support new project rollout, for eCommerce
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer on EDM activities and automated marketing campaigns
- Analyse Organic and Paid socials: impressions, clicks, conversions, engagement, reach and ROI.
- Advise and report on the evolving social media landscape
- Analyse email performance metrics to optimise campaigns and Report CRM Data and buying habits.
- Support digital marketing strategies that build brand equity and increase online traffic volumes.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Manage reactive and proactive press relationship and partnership opportunities: Present both brands and products to suitable independent sources and or media channels: magazines, e-zines, advertorial channels, influencers and or bloggers.
- Prepare and submit monthly or quarterly PR reports for the quantification of the activities: Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Write press releases, content blogs and other media communications.
- Identify and develop positive, brand synergistic collaborations and or marketing opportunities.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of bi-annual campaign shoots. Organise additional content in shooting.
- Undergraduate level of education. Ideally has a degree in Marketing and or related Creative fields.
- Minimum 2 Yrs Marketing experience. Ideally in fashion retail, but not necessary.
- Ability to come up with fresh digital marketing ideas and understand the latest marketing trends.
- Familiarity with the use of A.I in Social Media / Online marketing.
- Energetic and collaborative by nature - but can work independently with minimal direction and on own initiative
- Familiar with both the Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Strong analytical skills (experience with Excel, Google Analytics preferred)
- Creative skills & high attention to detail
- Strong copywriting skills and excellent written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Confidence to take Initiative
- Passion for marketing and e commerce is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of and/or experience with Shopify/Shopify plus and Klaviyo platforms
- Competitive salary to attract the right candidate.
- Work within a small and dynamic environment.
- A structured Bonus system is offered if personal and business KPI's are met or exceeded.