At EOS Footwear, we are committed to providing a high-quality product and in particular, we pride ourselves in offering the highest standard in customer service. We understand that purchasing footwear online can be at times confusing and often challenging. To this end we aim to make this process as simple as possible.
To be eligible for a return:
- Proof of purchase is required - Order ID Number
- Items are to be unworn and in original condition
- Items must be in their original packaging and wrapped appropriately to protect the shoes and their box during return
Generally, we recommend that you try the shoes on soft and smooth surfaces first. We will not accept shoes returned with any sole markings or scratches.
- Full priced items are eligible for full refund, exchange, or credit note. If a Discount/Promotional code is used, item is still considered full price. Note that Discount code is different than gift voucher or credit note.
- Sale items are only eligible for a Credit Note – they cannot be refunded.
EOS footwear does not accept returns after 14 days from the date of purchase. Refund, exchange, or credit note will be issued once quality review is successful.
- Exchange: Customers will not be charged for the new postage when an exchange or replacement is mailed back to them. We exchange only the same style for different size or colour if they are available. Customer must submit the exchange request and wait for our customer service to confirm availability. If you want to return your purchased item & wish to exchange it for another style, please request a credit note or refund and place a new order for the new item.
- Credit note: Once your refund is approved, customers will receive an email with a code to use at checkout on the next order. The gift card is valid for one year.
- Refund: Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to be processed.
How do I return my order?
Australia Orders: EOS provides you a return label.
Please note that refund and store credit will incur a $10 return postage/ processing fee.
New Zealand Orders: EOS provides you a return label. Please note that refund and store credit will incurs a $15 return postage/ processing fees.
Rest of the word: Customer is responsible for returning the product to EOS Footwear. Send the unworn item/s along with your NAME, EMAIL and ORDER NUMBER to the address below:
Please ensure your Order ID Number is indicated on your parcel. This can be found on your order confirmation email sent to you at the time you place your order.
Should you wish to contact us for any reason regarding your return please email us on email@example.com or call 03 9935 7003.
Damaged or faulty shoes
We have but one obsession: to offer you the most beautiful creations there are! If, despite all of our quality assurance checks, there is still a slight defect with your product, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to send a picture of the item and defect in question – this will help us solve your problem as efficiently as possible. Please do not post your item(s) until you have received an email.