Currently, EOS Footwear only delivers to destinations within Australia and New Zealand. New Zealand deliveries incur a flat rate of $30 shipping and the customer is responsible for any additional import duties, payable on pickup of the delivery.
EOS Footwear have a contract with Australia Post and use their e-Parcel service for deliveries to all our on-line customers, we aim to have your order delivered within 3-5 business days from the time of your order. Please note: Any orders received after 2:00PM (AEST) on a business day, on a weekend or a public holiday will be processed on the next working day.
Shipping within Australia is free for orders over $150.00. For orders under $150.00, a FLAT FEE of $10.00 per order will apply. This charge is inclusive of GST and will be added to the purchase price at check-out.
At EOS Footwear, we are committed to providing a high quality product and in particular, we pride ourselves in offering the highest standard in customer service.
We understand that purchasing footwear on-line can be at times confusing and often challenging. To this end we aim to make this process as simple as possible.
EOS Footwear want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase so our returns and exchange policy has been designed to be as simple as wearing a pair of our shoes.
For this reason we offer a 14-day from order exchange policy, on all FULL PRICED MERCHANDISE, for incorrect sizing, wrong fit or even for just a change-of-mind.
Unfortunately there is NO REFUND or EXCHANGE on SALE MERCHANDISE unless they are faulty or damaged.
Customers are able to return their purchases for an exchange, a credit towards a future purchase or simply have your money refunded.
The following conditions will apply:
- proof of purchase is required (original receipt enclosed)
- items are to be unworn and in original condition including original packaging
- items must be in their original packaging and wrapped appropriately to protect the shoes and their box during return
- items must be accompanied with a completed Returns Slip noting the reason for return and how they wish to be refunded
- postage charges on exchanges or returns (other than faulty) are not refundable
- customers will not be charged for the new postage when an exchange or replacement is mailed back to them
Customers are then asked to mail all items to:
Attn: Online Returns
212 Turner St
Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Deliveries by Australia Post are only available during normal business hours. Therefore, to guarantee safe arrival of your EOS Footwear online purchase, please specify a business hours address for delivery [PO Box delivery can be accepted]. If the goods are being delivered to your home, please ensure someone is at home who can sign for the delivery. If no one is present to accept the delivery, your purchase will be left in the most logical and secure location you have advised * or be taken to the local post office. If taken to a post-office a card with pick up details will be left and you will need to arrange collection.
*Please Note: We cannot accept any responsibility for delivery if customers request that parcels be left and not signed for.
When your online purchase is complete you will receive an email containing your order confirmation and your delivery details. Once your order has been processed you will also receive a tracking number and link from Australia Post stating ‘Your Delivery is ready to be shipped from Urban Shoemakers Pty Ltd’. This link will allow you to track and trace the status of your delivery at any time.
Upon receiving the return, these items will be assessed to ensure that all conditions have been met — this will be done within 2 business days. Once the return is approved, we will process as per your request, and you will be advised by email.
EOS Footwear reserves the right to decline an item for an exchange or return if the return item is received after 14 days from purchase date, or if the returned item shows signs of wear, is marked, damaged, or if the item is not in its original and undamaged packaging, including the original box and the contents of the box as this can preclude re-sale of the product. Customers will be contacted if this is the case and these items will be sent back to you.
Please Note: For refunds please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to be processed by SHOPIFY
Should you wish to contact us for any reason regarding your return please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9935 7003
DAMAGED OR FAULTY SHOES
With regard to faulty goods, when purchasing from EOS Footwear, customers are protected under Australian Consumer Law and the relevant State and Federal legislation.
If you wish to make a claim for faulty goods, please take photos clearly showing the issue and email to email@example.com, quoting your order number and describing the fault. You will then receive a confirmation email with further instructions. DO NOT post your item(s) until you have received this email.
Where a claim for faulty goods is made, the following will apply:
- goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt of purchase
- proof of purchase will be required
- the goods will need to be returned and inspected to identify fault and the extent and nature of wear may also need to be assessed
- we reserve the right to consult with the supplier or manufacturer when assessing whether an item is truly faulty
- we also reserve the right to repair or replace where applicable in line with the relevant legislation
- where a customer makes a claim for faulty goods; the customers will be requested to return their purchase by mail to EOS Footwear, 212 Turner Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 accompanied with a completed returns slip and proof of purchase
- where a refund is deemed appropriate, a full refund of the purchase price will be credited as well as any delivery or postage charges paid on the original purchase plus any return postage will also be fully refunded.
- please allow from up to 5 business days for the funds to appear in your Shopify account